Indian Hill Music connects music lovers, learners, and masters in a shared experience of music’s transformative power. In an increasingly virtual, disconnected world we are a vibrant and caring community where people of all ages, interests, and levels find common ground. We are now poised to become New England’s premier music center for teaching, performance, and community outreach, with the construction of our world-class campus on a breathtaking landscape in Groton, Massachusetts.
Time and again, people tell us that Indian Hill Music energizes their life through the many opportunities for musical discovery and social interaction.” Susan Randazzo, Senior Advisor, Indian Hill Music
- Enjoying the professional Orchestra of Indian Hill’s superb musicianship in a spectacular 1,000-seat concert hall, with world-class acoustics, state-of-the-art technology, and a stage suitable for large-scale works
- Exploring genres from country to choral through our expanded concert offerings
- Engaging in a lively post-concert conversation with one of many high-profile guest artists
- Dining at the Music Center at Indian Hill before a concert or after a jazz jam
- Taking a guitar lesson in one of 35 acoustically-treated studios, or trying out the digital piano lab
- Savoring a quiet moment in the cafe while an Early Childhood class is underway
- Stretching out on the concert hall lawn in the summer months with a picnic during a bluegrass festival
- Applauding an Indian Hill Music scholarship student taking her first bow in one of our recital halls
“Attending a live concert … is an experience that can be inspirational, motivational, emotional, and yes, transformational.” Maestro Bruce Hangen, Artistic Director & Conductor, Orchestra of Indian Hill
Over the past three years Indian Hill Music has laid a solid foundation to build a major cultural resource like no other. This was achieved through intensive research, analysis, planning, and design by our dedicated and highly experienced Indian Hill Music team and community leaders, coupled with exceptional generosity to bring this project to fruition. We are committed to disciplined expansion and quality at every step.
“My passion for music and my belief in the arts as a cornerstone of the human experience were nurtured by the community of Indian Hill Music.” – Erica Reynolds Hager, educator and long-time Indian Hill Music participant and supporter